That means that there are 2 months left in 2016. Which is crazy. For so many reasons.
This year was not the year that I had hoped it would be. But I am determined to make the most of these last two months.
And November will just be busier than usual as I tackle several projects and attempt to begin staving off holiday stress before it begins.
In November, I will
- Continue to get at least 10,000 steps daily. This amount may hover much closer to 10,000 as I try to incorporate more yoga into my daily life.
- Write a novel – you can expect an update on this later this week, since I need to begin writing today!
- I will begin practicing yoga again. This is something that I want to make more of a priority in my life.
- I will practice gratitude – more on this later as well. And, despite the cliche, I am excited to bring this practice back into my life.
- I will continue to survive school. And, at this point, surviving is the best I can hope for as I continue along this journey.
2 months. I probably won’t meet any of my resolutions for the year – although I’ll look at these in December. I won’t have completed hardly any of my 30 before 30 list (although maybe I’ll make a new one to make happen in December/January).
But only 2 months left. And then, we can start anew again. Of course, any day is a good day to start anew if necessary. And I will do the best that I can to start each day new so that I am capable of finding joy in all parts of life.
Because that’s what life is all about.