So, this blog is important to me. It has been with me through a lot and it is something that I want to nurture and continue to grow – a readership and with things that I want to make sure that I do and with me. However, I’m having a hard time seeing a vision for it right now. So, for the remainder of the year, I am going to do my best to update at least once a week – possibly more – about my life and what I am doing and how I am making progress towards my goals.
Basically, my new years resolutions broke down. It’s been a rough year for me. But I’m making progress now – at least I feel like I am. And I am doing things that I love and I want to continue to do things that I love.
That being said, I am going to set myself 3 goals to reach by the end of the year in each of the main areas of my life: personal, professional, and health/wellness.
1. Move out of my dad’s house and into an apartment of my own (or create a rental agreement with him).
2. Focus on building my relationships with my friends and myself and focus on the good in life rather than the negative.
3. Begin taking photos and posting them on my Instagram
1. Write a completed novel (and possibly edit it). [This is part of my biggest goal that I want to write, edit, and self-publish a novel before I turn 30 in January]
2. Continue subbing while I look for and find a full time job/work. [This may include subbing if I get part time that would supplement my subbing]
3. Create and launch 52 week contact challenge in conjunction with my email list about finding joy in every day life.
1. Lose weight. I am not ready to put a number on this right now. But I know that once I become more serious about it, I will make it happen and get it done.
2. Eat more well rounded meals while still treating myself.
3. Begin doing yoga again. This will be a part of my workout plan where I actually work out (as opposed to just walking) at least 5 times a week.
These are my goals and things that I hope to accomplish and make happen. The thing that I need to hone most is my ability to focus on something for professional reasons. Basically, I need to be able to make money. And in order to make money, I need to find a full time job or I need to find a way to make passive income. And I have some ideas to make that happen.
Thanks for listening to me ramble today. Life is a winding road and it doesn’t seem like it is going to get any easier any time soon. But that’s okay.
How is your life looking? Do you need to check in on your goals? Are you doing well?