1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
I was in my car waiting for my brother to get out of school (where I had subbed) so I could take him to get fingerprinted.
2. Who are you in love with?
My friends and family. Specifically, still looking for someone special enough to call my lover!
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, not that I can recall.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. My lap desk is pink, and parts of my comforter.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last week. I went with my mom and brothers so that my brother could buy some shirts for work. I refrained from buying anything…aren’t you proud?
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, I’m not actually.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
No, probably not. I wish it were, but it’s old and beat up and I just want a new one 😦
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Well, I didn’t drive, but went on a mini road trip with my aunt (she drove) that was pretty close…only about an hour. Also, just went to Pittsburgh a couple of weekends ago.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No. But I want to go and see some movies.
10. Are you hot?
No. Cold fall weather has hit with a vengeance, and I am loving it, but it’s cold.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A strawberry ice flow (frozen lemonade) from Long John Silver.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Leggings, a long teal tunic with a fitted band on bottom and a zip up sweatshirt (because it’s really cold in the house).
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
The car wash – but it desperately needs to happen and hasn’t in a while.
14. Last food that you ate?
Pizza, but just about to go and have pasta for dinner.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Probably about this same exact place.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No, sadly, I have not.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Way too long ago. Trying to get my elliptical to work so I can get in shape and start running again.
18. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Hockey practice/scrimmage in Pittsburgh. Live high school football game at the beginning of September. Going to my first hockey game of the season Friday night 🙂
19. What is your favorite animal?
Monkeys/Apes. I think they’re so cute!
20. Your dream vacation?
A traveling vacation that would include Nashville and lots of country music and hockey games!
21. Last person’s house you were in?
My own – well, I still live with my mom – but otherwise, my friend Sarah’s apartment.
22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Broken heart. Been lucky enough to never have a serious physical injury.
23. Have you been in love?
No, probably not really. But it’s felt that way sometimes.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
25. Last play you saw?
It’s been a while. I wanted to go and see Beauty and the Beast when it was local, but in reality, I probably saw my brother’s high school production of Footloose last.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don’t think I really have one, but I definitely need to figure one out/begin using one – suggestions?
27. What are your plans for tonight?
I have choir practice and then I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars while hopefully doing some character sketching for my NaNovel and getting some sleep.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I don’t have a MySpace.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
I don’t have one planned right now, but hopefully going to see my friend Steph in her new apartment in Maryland soon!
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes. Girl scout camp and some day camps and I have worked at camps (both day and overnights).
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes. I was (and definitely still am) a geek.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
If I am happy and everything comes together like I want it to.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Not now actually.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
Probably. I haven’t been to the doctors in ages, but won’t be going.
35. Where is your best friend?
Not with me, unfortunately 😦
36. How is your best friend?
I hope she is good, I miss her desperately.
37. Do you have a tan?
No, and I don’t tan especially well – I tend to burn. The sun is not always (read: rarely) my friend.
38. What are you listening to right now?
The radio. Magic 101.7. I want to win the October contest (which means I have to be entered) to win a Skybox suite for a night at the B-Sens for the season. It will be the greatest thing EVER!
39. Do you collect anything?
Not really. If anything, I would say I collect quotes – as in those inspirational things…I could look at quotes for hours at a time.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I don’t know. I tend to not hear all of the gossip normally.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I have never been pulled over before (knock on wood!) and only been stopped at routine inspection/seat belt checks (if you can count that as being stopped).
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes! It is my preferred method.
43. What does your last text message say?
I’m honestly not sure. It might have been from my employer of the moment telling me my hours for tomorrow (can we say last minute?!?)
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Not really, no.
45. Last time you took a shower?
46. Do you need to do laundry?
47. What is your heritage?
As my mother would say, I’m a bit of a mutt. I know that I have some Irish, some German, some English (and more that I don’t know about). So, I don’t really know especially.
48. Are you someone’s best friend?
I hope so. But I would not be upset at all that I am not their ONLY best friend (I find that a bit unrealistic).
49. Are you rich?
Not by any means – and probably won’t ever be. At least, money wise.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping. Just like I will be tonight 🙂